Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm stetting up a new tank and I'm almost to the accents point. I've found these two items, which Blackjungle.com refers to as monkey pods and jungle pods, and they're perfect! The problem is, as is so often the case with BlackJungle, they're out of stock. Can anyone recommend a place to find these cool little accents? Thanks in advance!
P.s. I'll post some pics as soon as this new beauty is done.

Registered
I don't know, but I've heard of people using magnolia seed pods and those should be much easier to find.

Registered
Those monkey pods are almost impossible to find it seems other than blackjungle. As Shinosuke stated magnolia seed pods are great too, check glassboxtropicals.com.

Registered
I also inquired about them in a e-mail to black jungle and was sent back a reply that they had not gotten a chance to update their quantity but that they had the monkey pods not the other one and I was able to buy 3 sets of three. As a side note they a bigger in person, I was only able to use the three smallest ones out of the 9 I received.

Registered
They/re almost always out of stock and expensive too, IMO. The monkey bows are too but they do look nice when they are aged a bit. Monkeypod trees are awesome though, wish they would grow around here somewhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.