Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
for about a month or so during summer last year i had a problem with fliers. they just some into the houseand make their way into the culture when i have it open i guess. I have already seen some fliers betwen the lid and the mesh of my cultures. I quickly smash and kill them. So far no fliers even though i have seen some flyng around my room.

When i had them last year, i would take the cultures out side open them and let all the fliers out before i made new cultures. Which when i did that i didnt have a culture full of fliers. I think all my fliers got in when i was feeding cause i couldnt have fliers till a week or so after i started using a culture.

aj

·
Registered
53 Posts
not to highjack this thread, but which containers do you all use from superior enterprise? these:
http://superiorenterprise.com/catalog/p ... cts_id=134

im really not wanting to spend that much on cups, but i can. do they not have them in smaller numbers? i got 50 cups from eds fly meat and they have lasted me nearly a year, 240 would be over kill.

aj

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.