Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Just checkout with the quantity one (for the sm sheet), Dev?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. I just bought two large sheets and paid the full price-does this mean you are sending four large sheets?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The way I read it is buy 1 small sheet get the 2nd small sheet free. Buy 2 large sheets and get the 3rd large sheet free. Is that right Dev?

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have a question about the product. If I were to line the sides of my viv with that and put tree fern over it could you see this as helping with humidity and bringing plant roots through the tree fern? My main problem with tree fern is it doesn't hold water well but I like the look of it and I like how microfauna colonize it.

Thanks!,

-Nish

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like a good deal. I just bought two large sheets and paid the full price-does this mean you are sending four large sheets?

Thanks
The large sheets are buy 2 get 1 free, so would be receiving 3 total sheets. If you only added 2 large sheets to your order, the free third one wasn't reflected in the order or your invoice. I can make that adjustment manually.

The way I read it is buy 1 small sheet get the 2nd small sheet free. Buy 2 large sheets and get the 3rd large sheet free. Is that right Dev?
That is correct. Please note that you must add 2 small sheets or 3 large sheets to your cart and you will see the discount applied on your invoice.

I have a question about the product. If I were to line the sides of my viv with that and put tree fern over it could you see this as helping with humidity and bringing plant roots through the tree fern? My main problem with tree fern is it doesn't hold water well but I like the look of it and I like how microfauna colonize it.

Thanks!,

-Nish
Your described use case isn't one that I've tried myself (or have seen from others), but I don't see why it wouldn't work. The Spyra would help retain / produce localized humidity. I'd be interested in seeing your results should you decide to give it a try!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I hope I made it in time :) it's 11:42 PST.

Of course I was rushing to put in my order and did not follow directions. I just put 2 and thought that the 3rd will be done on the back end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts