Dendroboard banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 37g tall from start to finish. It is my first ever terrarium so hopefully it came out relatively decent. It will house clown tree frogs...thinking 2 giraffe morphs and 2 regular clowns ( this is if I can get them all captive bred). There are 5 bromeliads, a few cuttings of red wandering jew, a pothos cutting, 2 green cryptanthus, and a philodenron wend imbe, and a small jewel orchid I just planted it so hopefully it will fill in nicely, if not i will jast have to add more plants. My waterfall ended up being a drip wall and I love it. Anyway here are the pictures, enjoy. Don't mind the glare and poor photography, some of the photos were taken in the day.

Sorry about the excessive pictures.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Its great. I think you should get rid of the gauges, they are going to break shortly and they aren't accurate. Go with a thermo gun or a digital there gauge.
If you have a good glass top that covers majority of the tank, you will get good humidity. You can also tell that the humidity is good, when you open the viv, and by seeing condensation on the glass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts