Dendroboard banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I keep forgetting to post this month's growth update. I think instead of making a new post each month I'll just update this one and throw in the first few months as well to keep it all in one spot. That said, this month the brom in the back left finally died. The stolon had broke when trying to place it in the background and I'm surprised it lasted this long. I'll probably place a new one there.

Images are from first planted and each month after.
Kind of a mess now. I think I liked it better at 2 months, so 3rd image.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Awesome! Planning on doing any trimming? I've got Alsobia dianthiflora 'Lace Flower' too and like yours it's put out runners like crazy with lots of growth, I just had to trim it back so it didn't take over some other plants around it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Planning on doing any trimming? I've got Alsobia dianthiflora 'Lace Flower' too and like yours it's put out runners like crazy with lots of growth, I just had to trim it back so it didn't take over some other plants around it.
Yeah, I do plan on trimming. Interestingly, I water every day and I was away for a weekend. I came back and the it seemed to grow even more without my watering.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Added another month to the original post. Finally trimmed it up a bit and tried to plant a couple in the back left corner. One of them perked up after I didn't water it for a couple days. I might take them out and put something else there. Any recommendations to help fill out that back left corner?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts