Dendroboard banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new vivarium,, I posted it before but used the wrong silicone and had to redo it and fixed the waterfall. I still might change some of the plants around and what not but have a bunch of new things in the tank. My Suriname Cobalts are in this tank. I'm pretty sure I have a pair, but no guarantees.

I have a question though, I took my frogs out to get some pics and I saw this egg-like thing coming out of the female, It looked kind of like her insides as well. The frogs were together on a rock ledge in my tank in no privacy and I have not witnessed breeding behavior... Can anyone give me some help (please see pics of frog [she is presumably the female] so I'm uncertain as to what it is, they are about 12 months old though)? Whatever it was, it was gone within a few hours. Pics of the viv and frogs are attached here:

http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i418/ZackL/

I believe the less yellow frog is the male, big toe pads and the female is the plumper yellow-er frog.

Another question how toxic are milk frogs? I have 3 and was doing research and cannot find anything, can them harm other frogs? Will they harm me?

Does anyone know any places to get some plants for vivs other then home depot, like some nice broms? or orchids, I want to change some plants in the tank. I need Canadian vendors if possible.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, It took a long time to redo the silicone because it was previously finished but we re-did it, and everything is working great! Good luck with your viv! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts