Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cristobals. Well, first for me, but not for this pair. :) Bought a proven pair and wow, they got down to business. Purchased first week of December and by January I looked in the water in one of the cups of a brom (in their temporary tank) and I saw something move really fast in the water. I assume it's a tad. Can't be too sure though because I haven't gone back to look again.

Then a day before moving them to their permanent viv last week I see what looks like a hair in some slimy stuff on the leaf. (I have seen Leuc eggs/tads and Thumbnail eggs/tads, but never pums) Sprayed the hair with water and it wiggled. Sure enough, it was a tad still in egg. In plane view and had never seen it. lol

They are soooo tiny!! Is it me or are they smaller than the ranitomeya tads?

Okay, so when I went to move the frogs, the tad was gone, I assume transported already. So, I moved the frogs with their brom into the new tank on Sunday. Yesterday when I got home from work, there was already this on the same brom....more eggs!!! Are they good? I have never seen pum eggs. One looks bad. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Proud mom in the pic

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the tad on the brom from last week:

So I assume I have the right type of brom where they like to lay? their new viv has three other broms, but they have thorns and sharp ones too. I haven't heard of anything bad about have these sharp ones with the frogs, am I right about that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts