Dendroboard banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I was able to head into Toronto and pick up two D. Tinctorius Cobalts that were approximately 6 months OOTW. These are my first, and I'm very excited about them. So far they've been eating well, but still hiding quite often. They seem to be eating well, and so far they seem to be a pair, though it's still too early to tell for sure!

The picture I was sent by the vendor. The best I have of them currently.

One of the few shots I've been able to grab of them both. The quality is terrible, and the glass is foggy, but you can see them both in there!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Beautiful frogs, Cobalts were my first too. They are a great joy to watch grow and are quite hardy little creatures. They look a bit different than mine did though... Such a varied species...

Here are some examples of the ones I had. I have many, many, many more pics if you'd like to see more...

Best of luck!

JBear

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Good choice for your first frogs :D I have three of them & they are some of the most interesting frogs in my frog room.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful frogs, Cobalts were my first too. They are a great joy to watch grow and are quite hardy little creatures. They look a bit different than mine did though... Such a varied species...

Here are some examples of the ones I had. I have many, many, many more pics if you'd like to see more...

Best of luck!

JBear
Those are some nice looking frogs! I was debating if I would get some citronella, or these guys, but I liked the contrast of the stripes a bit more than the straight yellow back. It's amazing to see all the differences in the same colour morphs, let alone the difference in colour morphs in the same species.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts