Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a group of 3 orange lamasis from a member on here and they will be here sometime tomorrow. I just had a few questions on there feeding. First when should I start feeding them? Second how many times a week should they be fed? And if I was to use the repashy superpig would I mix that with my other vitamins and calcium or put in on the flys alone?

·
Registered
31 Posts
How old are the frogs?
I usually wait a day before feeding, I like to let them "settle in" to their temp tanks before bothering them. If I do feed the day they arrive, it's a small amount a few hours after I've put them into quarantine containers.
Feeding schedule varies from person to person. I usually feed every other day depending on the age of the frogs(young frogs I'll feed daily, in smaller amounts). Older frogs, I'll feed every other day, or on occasion I'll skip 2 days between feedings.
What type of supplements are you going to be using? Will you be using separate calcium and vitamins or repashy Icb?

·
Registered
772 Posts
So I bought a group of 3 orange lamasis from a member on here and they will be here sometime tomorrow. I just had a few questions on there feeding. First when should I start feeding them? Second how many times a week should they be fed? And if I was to use the repashy superpig would I mix that with my other vitamins and calcium or put in on the flys alone?
You should ask the person you're buying your frogs from. They should answer all of your questions, give you their feeding schedule, supps they're using, etc...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well im using the Rep-cal ultra fine calcium with d3 and Rep-cal Multivitamins. I also will be buying the Repashy Superpig. But i just need some help on like how to add the supplements. Do i put all three in together or do i do one feeding with one the next time with another and so on?

·
Registered
772 Posts
well im using the Rep-cal ultra fine calcium with d3 and Rep-cal Multivitamins. I also will be buying the Repashy Superpig. But i just need some help on like how to add the supplements. Do i put all three in together or do i do one feeding with one the next time with another and so on?
I would invest in Rapashy ICB and I rotate my supps with feedings

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Don't mix all three together, instead, rotate supplementing so you use a different powder in a cycle.
Bryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts