Dendroboard banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright here is a small video of my dart frog "area"! Frogs were all quarantined for a month and are now in there homes (may change things around as time goes by) Enjoy!

Any suggestions would be great. And I have two extra 10 gal verts. If anyone in the florida area would like these let me know (40 each). Never have housed frogs and are just growing out. One is pretty established and is seeded with tropical springs the other I just finished planting today.

YouTube - Vinnner's Channel

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Sick tanks man, I liked all of them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yah like i said i got the varaderos coming in and the 40 vert is going to have inhabitants soon as well. As for the other tens gallons maybe some imi. intermedius or tarapoto. or possible lamasi. Havnt decided. Its tough!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
haha yah like i said i got the varaderos coming in and the 40 vert is going to have inhabitants soon as well. As for the other tens gallons maybe some imi. intermedius or tarapoto. or possible lamasi. Havnt decided. Its tough!
If it were me I'd put Basti's in the 40 vert and for the 10 vert I'd do tarapoto imi's. But hey, it's up to you...

·
Registered
110 Posts
All the tanks look great! Any chance we could get some pics of the 40 vert? There aren't enough of those on this forum.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill snap some pics this weeks of the 40 vert for you. Def agree that there arnt enough and building it was awesome.

Mitch like I said the 40 vert is already spoken for but im holding off to post pics of the inhabitants and want it to grow in a little as well.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sweet set-up man! Looks very similar to mine, but my collection is in my room. Not the best place to have a bunch of calling imi's when you're trying to sleep though haha. I gotta do a vid like this! Very nice. Glad to hear you found some Varaderos too :cool:

-Chris

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some pics of the 40 vert as requested. The big ugly thing in the top corner is a flippi fan. It is used right now for circulation. Sucks in air from the back and shoots it out the front back down. Need to think of a way to build a less "bulky" one. And the last two pics are from my tank that will hold my varaderos. The roots seem to have taken over the false bottom. Looked cool!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts