Dendroboard banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts
That's lovely. :)

If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible to post a top-down photo? I think I see some expert-level use of negative space, but that sort of thing can be hard to make out in a straight-on front shot. I think folks will get inspired even more if they can clearly see what you've done with those couple horizontal branches.

·
Registered
2 D.Banded Leucomelas, 3 D. Tinctorius Citronella, 3 D. Tinctorius La Fumee
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love the shadowy look! Most of my tanks have a similar look in terms of shadow but not nearly as visually striking as yours.
Thanks. I think it all depends on light placement.

If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible to post a top-down photo? I think I see some expert-level use of negative space, but that sort of thing can be hard to make out in a straight-on front shot. I think folks will get inspired even more if they can clearly see what you've done with those couple horizontal branches.
I'll try but its quite tall set up on a table top.

That's incredible!!
Thanks very much!
That's incredible!!
Thank you!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts