Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been meaning to get some mints for a while now.....

...... and now I got 2 :)

Phone pics... sorry

And...... does anyone know what's wrong with my frog's eye? It looks kinda freaky!

*edit*
It's not their permanent home, but I'll have a FTS soon... stay tuned.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Beautiful frogs...these guys are next on my list, too...

You'll need to fashion a little eye patch ASAP ;)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
APRIL FOOLS!! The frog is perfectly fine ... Hahaha.... Yea, I know it's a day late....

That last picture is just a water drop on the glass with some dirt in it... I just took the picture at the right angle to make it look like its eye.

·
Registered
973 Posts
APRIL FOOLS!! The frog is perfectly fine ... Hahaha.... Yea, I know it's a day late....

That last picture is just a water drop on the glass with some dirt in it... I just took the picture at the right angle to make it look like its eye.
lol when I saw it I thought that 1st off...nice little monsters they are.

·
Registered
135 Posts
i was going to ask you (EOS) where did you get that frog. Not from me, hahhaaa. I am growing more out. feed them 1/4" crickets and you will see how fast they grow.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Lol I was like noo last night when I noticed the one eye. Glad it is back to normal

·
Registered
10,415 Posts

FUNNY GUY! :D I couldn't believe how casual and unconcerned you were about his poor little eye! I thought it had been popped!

·
Registered
975 Posts
you really did a good job lineing that one up. I thought it may
just have been a photoshop job.

number one for the best april fools joke of the year.

awsome frogs by the way eos.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol... thanks guys... These frogs are eating machines! I love it!

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts

Shoot, I was going to say you should name him Petie

1 - 20 of 25 Posts