Dendroboard banner

Finally picked up my imitators!

2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  kyle1745 
G
#1 ·
These guys are real knock-outs....I'm still kicking myself over not having them sooner!

-Bill J.

See less See more
#7 ·
Ya I need a female too... From looks alone mine look like a pair, but nothing happening. I need to sperate them, to make sure but can not make myself do it. I would have to tear the tank up to do it...

Scott said:
I hope he ends up with an extra female and trades it to me!

s

kyle1745 said:
... I hope you luck out and get a pair.

G
#10 ·
Seems like all the froglets I have sold to people are bold but my original pair were kinda shy. The pair I have now are tending tads so they are very bold.It's so cool watching him call her into the brom axil to feed tad infertile eggs.His call is loud then gets softer as she approaches him until he is kinda whispering to her, very cool stuff.Doing it this way they don't produce alot of froglets but watching what they do in nature is what this is all about ,right?
Mark W.

#12 ·
Hes been trying to get some for about a year, so i understand his eagerness to get a pic! :)

melissa68 said:
BillJohnson said:
These guys are real knock-outs....I'm still kicking myself over not having them sooner!

-Bill J.
Bill,

I don't think you even waited 24 hours after we delivered your frogs before you posted a picture of them!!!

Melis

G
#18 ·
Adam,

Here's a quick shot of the viv they are in. It is a 20H stood vertically and opens on the side. I have progress photos on my frognet gallery which can be found by clicking the link in my signature. The frogs seem very content with my work and are very bold...I have to nudge them to get them off of the door panel when feeding/misting :lol: I have seen no quareling amongt them and they seem to all have taken a liking to the upper right corner where the fireballs are positioned. This is also the brightest are in the viv as it is right under the twin bulb flour. shoplight. Great frogs man...I definitely look forward to picking up some more soon! Keep up the great work!
-Bill J

G
#19 ·
melissa68 said:
BillJohnson said:

-Bill J.
Bill,

I don't think you even waited 24 hours after we delivered your frogs before you posted a picture of them!!!

Melis
Melissa....you better believe it! ;) And I owe it to you that I got these guys. The blue auratus I picked up from you guys are great frogs and are doing good! Thank you very much for making this a success!

-Bill J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.