Dendroboard banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning about 10 o'clock I met Patrick @ a local Petsmart parking lot & I bought 2 Vittatus from him. Got them home & put them in my 55 gallon paludarium. I went to work @ 2pm & could hardly work without wanting to leave early to go home & just stare into the tank. Lol... I got off @ 10 & was speeding to get home. I stared @ the tank for about an hour & seen nothing. About 12 midnight I cut off the light & 5 min later heard calling so I know there's atleast one male. Got up this morning turned on the light & I finally seen one by the top of my DIY waterfall & then vanished quickly. I sat & stared @ the tank for about 3-4 hours and seen nothing again :'( . How long will it take them to get comfy because I read Vittatus are pretty bold even tho most are shy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on 10 o'clock. Lol... I also think the one calling last night is the same one I seen this morning because when I first put them in they immediately hid but I could see one in the cave of my DIY background. The other I haven't seen at all, but who knows they might not be the same one. I'm ready to clock out from this bell hole. LOL....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts