Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I saw some posted a while back CB- due to the imports last summer they seem like some of the most common pum's around now. I guess it's just my opinion. It could just be due to the recent success with members of the board- I've got tads with back legs and gaining coloration.

My bad

Kasey

·
Registered
248 Posts
The farm raised started out at 150 each in early July-- I dove in and got a pair. They steadily dropped and many had them for 100, some had them for 90. I haven't heard much about them lately though.

I'm watching Fresh Prince on Nick-at-Nite... I love this show.

Kasey

·
Registered
248 Posts
It aired on NBC from 1990 to 1996.. so I was 4 when it came out.. lol I think I started watching it just a little later down the road in life.

Kasey

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have gotten these frogs cheaper than what you all have stated. the almrinate or man creek or whatever people want to call them are more common in the hobby now than any others... I actually have them, trio of bruno, and 11 bastis 3 orange the rest red. the captive bred ones were 90 each i think i remember seeing the ad.

·
Registered
64 Posts
As probably many people here are incredulously pondering, where did you see that ad :)?

-Niels

·
Registered
241 Posts
Like Josh said. Look around on kingsnake next wednesday or thursday. For a small fee I can get them hand picked. :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts