Dendroboard banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Have you tried asking at someplace (Rite Aid, etc) that develops film? I've heard a lot of people on here say that they get them for free that way. Worth a try! :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Try Walgreens, they throw all of their film cans in the Trash! You could save a few buck and keep the film cans out of a land fill.

·
Registered
10,415 Posts
The nice thing about the film cans at Josh's frogs is that they already have suction cups installed. The price is pretty reasonable when you are looking at 50 packs, especially considering the suction cups. White Film Canister w/ Suction Cup (50 Pack)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I get mine at this small little photo place. The guy gives em to me by the handful. The suction cups I get at petco, they're made for the aquarium airline tubing. It's like 2.99 for 3 which to me seems a bit pricey, but I tend to be impatient.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I second the drug store idea. I have gotten quite a few from Walgreens.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Drugs stores are nice and cheap, but joshes is so much easier. Ou just buy em for a reasonable price, and when they get here just stick em in. If you get some from a store yeah the film can is free, but then you have to much suction cups, drill a hole, all that work...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts