Dendroboard banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Very nice shots! I love the landscaping as well! The SI's are beautiful!

JBear

Reactions: fieldnstream

·
Registered
295 Posts
is that the tincs youll have in atl?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
field, what are the stripey ones? very cool looking. They remind me of clown fish.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
field, what are the stripey ones? very cool looking. They remind me of clown fish.
They are Epipedobates anthonyi "Santa Isabella." They remind me of maroon clownfish a little bit. They are great frogs: super-bold, great personalities, and their call is really pleasant. It doesn't show up very well in pics, but the cream stripes have a bluish/greenish tint that looks really neat in person.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pics, man! I really enjoy their calls as well. There are a few good videos of them on youtube for those of you who want to check them out. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i have been looking for ten minutes and I do not see him. WHERE IS HE? (or she?)

You have a screen top? Do tell!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i have been looking for ten minutes and I do not see him. WHERE IS HE? (or she?)

You have a screen top? Do tell!
Haha...on the left towards the bottom under the leaf:D.
The top is screen covered in plastic, its just a grow out so I haven't put a glass top on yet.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
SPOILER ALERT !!!

-Bottom left, under the leaf litter and log. :)
Took me a little bit to find the little guy though !!

Edit: Didnt even see your post above haha. That would have made it too easy! Good looking frogs!

Reactions: fieldnstream

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
They are Epipedobates anthonyi "Santa Isabella." They remind me of maroon clownfish a little bit. They are great frogs: super-bold, great personalities, and their call is really pleasant. It doesn't show up very well in pics, but the cream stripes have a bluish/greenish tint that looks really neat in person.
Except they don't bite the ever living F*** out of you when you put your hands in the tank ;)

1 - 20 of 213 Posts