Dendroboard banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Kyle,

I remember that photo, it looked like your frog had boobies :oops: , didn't it. Do you still have that picture, it would be good for someone to see what an overweight frog looks like.

Melis

kyle1745 said:
It is possible, and sometimes getting the exact amount can take some getting used to. I overfed my azuerus for a long time and they got obese. It took motnhs to get them back to normal.

spliff said:
This might be a stupid question but can u over feed a froglet; or should u just keep feeding until they stop eating. I give him like 30 flies at a feeding and there gone in like 10 minutes. I think he would eat more but he's alresdy nice and plump and i don't want an obese frog (if thats possible :lol:). Just curious.

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Yep, that is her/him. She was quite a chunck, very pretty though. I am glad she is now trimmed down and making little babies for you.

Melis

kyle1745 said:
SURE!

BEHOLD SHEMALE AZUREUS:)

melissa68 said:
Kyle,

I remember that photo, it looked like your frog had boobies :oops: , didn't it. Do you still have that picture, it would be good for someone to see what an overweight frog looks like.

Melis

kyle1745 said:
It is possible, and sometimes getting the exact amount can take some getting used to. I overfed my azuerus for a long time and they got obese. It took motnhs to get them back to normal.

spliff said:
This might be a stupid question but can u over feed a froglet; or should u just keep feeding until they stop eating. I give him like 30 flies at a feeding and there gone in like 10 minutes. I think he would eat more but he's alresdy nice and plump and i don't want an obese frog (if thats possible :lol:). Just curious.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.