Dendroboard banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would anyone be willing to give me some general feedback/constructive criticism on my vivarium? Here are some pictures I took today... Does it look like there are enough places to hide? Should I plant more plants?

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Little hard to tell without a good "from the front" shot, but the only thing I would change is the amount of leaf litter. Getting a good thick layer of this down with look more natural and keep the frogs feeling secure.

Cheers,

·
Registered
957 Posts
Looks great, plenty of hiding spots, a little hard to tell minus the one open tank shot. Try and avoid mixing morphs as much as possible, the yellow and red galac. just a tip, do some searches and make informed decisions but the frogs look like they will be happy!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
From what I could see, it looks like a nice set-up. What frogs do you have in there? I couldn't tell if it was different color galacts or if the lighting just makes them look like different colors but they were all orange galacs.
Bryan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wondering the same thing about the different colors. They were sold to me as 3 orange galacts but one is obviously a different color than the rest. I wasn't sure if maybe it would get darker when it got older, as the very edge of the yellow has an orange tinge to it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here are a few more pictures of everything. I have been planning on building a new tank for the yellow one, but figured I could wait and work on it slowly until they reach adulthood. Thank you all for your help!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts