Dendroboard banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to start fresh since the nov/dec meet title might confuse. Trying to get something together in a few weeks. I'm willing to host if NYfrogs does not want to, but i dont want to step on toes. I was looking at feb 18th or 25th. What do you guys think? Let me know

·
Registered
82 Posts
Either date sounds good to me too. Richmond isn't too far from me at all, but might be for some of the bmore people. Either way, ill be there:D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sounds good to me too. Where in Northern Va. areyou?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
774 Posts
If this happens i will have:
1.1 proven Leucs (blackjungle line)
8 Sub adult Azureus (these are close to 7 months)
4 sub adult Leucs (also close to 7 months)
Yellowback froglets (Many)
Patricia froglets (Many)

Grey, White, Purple Isopod cultures
Temperate spring cultures

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, well since I've heard no objections, let's go with the 18th. Sooner the better right? No B.S., I'm a bit nervous, my tanks are not as nice and clean as alot that I've seen pics of on here. Battling overgrowth. Guess I've got a month to try and clean up a bit :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sounds like a poker game.

For other two guys that are coming.....

I have a bunch of temperate white spring cultures I will be giving away. (about 4-5 cultures). I will bring them to the meeting/poker game.

-B

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can make it IF I am in town at the time but never know that until the week before.

If I come I can bring a iquito that comes from Oz's line. A probable female since I have never heard it call and it is over a year old.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I dont understand where the rest of the people from the area went?? Tim, Chuck, Blocker, Will. the meet at gus pace had almost 11 different people/couples....

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd like to come, too. I have some leftover build suppiies I can bring. I don't play poker, but I'm a fast learner.

Kenda

1 - 20 of 59 Posts