Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So. I was wondering about farm raised frogs. Are they like WC frogs or CB frogs(like CB not toxic)? And if they are like WC frogs, then should I not get some farm raised frogs b/c they are like WC???
Thank you
And if you were wondering, the farm raised frog would be bastimentos.

·
Registered
211 Posts
You should probably do a DB search on this subject. I think you will find the general consensus is that they are WC. They may be WC frogs placed in a holding facility before shipping, still WC in my opinion.

Jim

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
there are a TON of threads on the topic, and you can draw your own conclusions. farm raised animals, whatever you believe that to mean, should be treated the same as any WC animal. they are kept in outdoor enclosures and come from the same area in panama as "WC" animals. therefore regardless of the collection or breeding method they are essentially wild animals, the only confusion here comes from the debate pertaining to the frogs origin, whether it be breeding at the facility (which again would be outside in the same area the frogs come from) or simply collected and held until sale.

james

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.