Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloo again I am in the process of redesigning parts of an old tank and one thing I would like to change is the filter I have sitting inside the tank. The tank is a 90 gallon and has a pretty big pond pump in the corner which I can somewhat easily access to take out if needed. However because i want this option I am not really able to plant on that side or make any permament designs. What I have found recently is this Mag Drive Model 2, 250gph Mag-Drive Pump Model 2 250Gph - Amore Pet Shop This was something I really could have used during my initial design but couldnt think of the name/if it existed for a low price. What this allows me todo is just to have a tube running down from the intake into the water area and another tube running from the output to whatever filtration/output area that I want. My question is does anyone know if a similar device exists that is able to have a tube connected to both the input and output but not hitting the wallet as badly?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that looked promising but from what I can see from the bad product image the intake cant have a tube connected to it can it? its like a normal pump with slits?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts