Dendroboard banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI: LLL Reptile is having a sale on ExoTerra tanks: 15% off AND light fixtures are included. Sale ends tomorrow. I just ordered three 12x12x18 tanks including lights for $139 after taxes

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 12x12x18 are 49.99 (LLL website); for a limited time they're coming with lights (while supplies last). Discount code is EXO15, expires tomorrow. If you are in SoCal you can opt for pick up at their Oceanside/Escondido stores and save the shipping cost

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Damn I missed out on this one. LLL is in my area too. The pet store that I usually go to hasn't gotten in exo terra 18" cubes forever. I am about to give up and bring my business elsewhere. I'll probably still go to LLL discount or no discount I'm tired of waiting. Gotta get some tanks set up before I get some new arrivals in a couple months.

·
Registered
477 Posts
hmm. I just bought an 18x18x24 there on Saturday and I didn't get the lighting at all, even though now that I looked it up again that size is listed to come with the light.
Also got a bad container of flies, the blue goop won't stay solid enough for me to tip the container, not handy :(
Now I'm wondering if I got the 15% off or not either.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I used to work at petco when I was in highschool and I remember their policy was a don't ask don't tell about price matching. So I went to Petco and asked if they would price match LLL's price and they reluctantly did but probably will only work for local since LLL is local to Southern California.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is right - at least some Petco stores will match prices. One local Petco here (Signal Hill, Long Beach) even advertises this policy. They only match in-store prices and will call up LLL (or whatever store the quote is from) to verify, so you should have their number ready.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts