Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
as the title states....it was a very exciting but strange morning in my obligate room. I caught cayos,black jeans,escudos transporting good tads....basti females laying huge clutches at the same time.....cristobals and more escudo fertilizing eggs ....and blue jeans females harrasing the male and courting like crazy......ohh ya, and froglets popping out.....but I will start a new thread about that. here are a few pics so enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
No offense, but this post would have been a lot better without the drama. I don't think anyone comes to the forum for that.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offense, but this post would have been a lot better without the drama. I don't think anyone comes to the forum for that.
gotcha!!! no drama. hope you enjoyed the pics though

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW!!! It sounds like you have your hands full!!! good luck!
thanks...it must have been the first rain we got in central tx that made 90% of my obligates want to breed,transport....

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Are you anywhere near the hurricane's path? You might be seeing a boost in reproductive activity because of the drop in barometric pressure =]

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you anywhere near the hurricane's path? You might be seeing a boost in reproductive activity because of the drop in barometric pressure =]
if I still lived in brownsville( south texas- south padre island) Id say maybe...but I think they were just waiting on the first change we got here to go crazy in activity. they have all produced for me plenty of times already, but this was just strange to see every single tank with something going on...I saw one of every step of reproduction take place in every tank i looked into today, and it felt like it was from one day to the other.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts