Dendroboard banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what everyones coolest frog picture is and hopfully you guys will put pictures of your own frogs.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I think this is my coolest one, however, it kind of sucks, thanks to my louzy camera

THis is a close second
[/list]

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
it is a mantella aurantiaca (golden mantella).
Here is the other pic, but larger

·
Registered
308 Posts
This is my coolest pic. It's thought to be Epipedobates pictus from bazil. But whatever species it might be, I love 'em.

Greetings Remco

·
Registered
126 Posts
I think this is one of my favorites...

and I like this one beacuse they all are out

and one more :p

Michelle
(they are all our frogs too :wink: )

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Michelle, if that is your terrarium, what did you make that stream out of??? It looks awesome.

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zoo frogs

I have to apologize... as I don't have any pictures of my own frogs... as I don't have any yet. I'm still in the process of putting together my first viv. My interest in dart frogs originally came from my desire to photograph them, however. Yesterday, I was at the Toledo Zoo for a group photo shoot of their Africa Savanah exhibit. After that, I couldn't resist going to the herp area and getting a few shots of their frogs. My first attempts... so don't be too harsh. Lighting wasn't so great and so I had to use a wider aperture than I'd hoped to use. Oh well....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks Amphibianfreak, I’m quite proud of them,

And Mantellaprince20, what we did was the top part (where the water is coming out of) is a piece of feather rock carver to have a hollow so it can hold a small pool and a hole drilled in the bottom with a piece of tubing that comes from the external filter siliconed in that. Then we siliconed river rock to the feather rock. The river bed is made with some 2L pop bottles cut in half bent a little of the sides so it made a -u- kind of shape then we siliconed rocks to those. Then when dry I laid the pop bottle parts in kind of steps on top of the clay balls that are in fish filter bags under it. Wasn’t that hard actually.....
(If that didn’t make enough sense let me know)
Michelle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got this picture by accident, just trying to take a pic of my azureus and he decided to go for a fly right when I took the pic. You can even see the fly :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Becky that's awesome! Not too long ago someone was looking for a feeding pic, check out the wanted posts.
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts