Dendroboard banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At one time I had several links to Dutch or German sites that had photo galleries of vivs entered into contests. I know I had one that showed the tank as well as the plants inside it..anyone have any of those links? Looking for a little inspiration. I've done a fair amount of searching but when the page shows up in German or Dutch it's hard to find what your looking for. Thanks.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the quick help folks. I've been to both of those. I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack. Those Europeans really know how to put a viv together. The site I remember well had hundreds of photos. You couldn't read any of it...well I couldn't but the photos were enough. Any other guesses out there?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I don't know which I feel the most bad about...not clicking on "Fotos" or searching for and hour and a half vs posting here and waiting 15 min. I guess if you ask the right folks the right question answers are easy. Thanks to everyone...some of those I've never seen.

I should mention, going to these sites just makes me sad. I look at these vivs and then look at mine and well....:eek:

·
Registered
752 Posts
most of those mixes of frogs at least seem logical. only one did i really feel the guy was treading a fine line. The one that had a mix of imitators intermedius, vents and like two others sounded like the guy was asking for hybridization. The rest kind of seemed like frogs with different habits that might not even encounter each other much at all. Beautiful work though. I just wish i had the income to make something like that happen much less the patience.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
most of those mixes of frogs at least seem logical. only one did i really feel the guy was treading a fine line. The one that had a mix of imitators intermedius, vents and like two others sounded like the guy was asking for hybridization. The rest kind of seemed like frogs with different habits that might not even encounter each other much at all. Beautiful work though. I just wish i had the income to make something like that happen much less the patience.
I think I know the tank you are talking about. The title under all the frogs listed actually says "frogs in various tanks", whereas all the other tanks have the title as "frogs in this tank". Similar, but thankfully not the same description :D

At least all of the tanks on that site are well over 300 galons, and can provide seperate areas for different species.

·
Registered
752 Posts
ah, you are correct upon further examination. Had me a little shocked there honestly, did not noticed the various

1 - 13 of 13 Posts