Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have dates and information regarding the larger German and Swedish Frog Events. Links to appropriate sites would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
The next German frogday is supposed to take place from 5-7 November 2004 in Martheidenfeld (near Frankfurt).
Frog sale is on November 6th only (from about 10 am to 2 pm)

Thats all I know so far.

Greetings
Andreas

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully we'll be able to make the November show this year!

Derek

·
Registered
17 Posts
This weekend will be the biggest europian terraristic meeting in Hamm. You can check http://www.terraristikahamm.de. Use thumbnail kleinanzeigen for animals offer.
During first weekend in November is special Frogmeeting in Marktheidensfelt. Banded fantis from 90 to 100 Euro..
Ori

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heard that the Hamm meeting was great for froggers

It was the best meeting ever i guess, lots of pumilos, so many that the price went down from 100€ to 50-70€, thats nice..
I couldnt go personally, but ill get some tincs tomorrow =)

/anders

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i guess so, it should pop up some pics in a few days =)
if i see any ill let you know

/anders

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hamm was great! I saw many tinctorius morphs, auratus morph, galactonotus orange and moonshine (white), several pumilios, yellow bassleri, highland tricolors, fantasticus, variabilis, terribilis and reticulatus. This specie is rare here and I am happy to keep them now. Unfortunatelly I dont have a pictures from this event.
Ori

1 - 14 of 14 Posts