Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may someday want to make a vivarium with plywood. A glass piece would be for the front. The question is, what is epoxy? Isn't it a kinda paint that will make it waterproof? How much does it cost?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
OK,

You seem to be spamming to board with all of your useless messages. I jsut posted a message like this yesterday, maybe go to it and read it? Food for thought...

G

·
Please keep in mind that many people on this board are beginners. Many have not realized that there is a search button. I would much rather someone duplicates a thread then end up with dead darts. The server is not full by any means. On the other side of things, beginners, please search before posting. Duplicate threads convolute the board and make searching harder for everyone.

G

·
Wow Derek, that was totally harsh and uncalled for. This is the beginners forum, if someone can't make a harmless beginners mistake here then I don't know what to think!

:roll:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
If you read it in a harsh tone, it sounds bad, but I had no intenetion. Just letting s/he whats going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts