Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I decided since I felt pretty good today that I would start the building process.
So I laid my tank on its side so that I could foam one side. Well after I sprayed the foam I realized that I put it to close to the door.
I quickly caught my mistake and have tried my best to salvage this forst
20201121_134209.jpg
section.
Any ideas as to how or if I xan even get the Great Foam off the glass?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just stinks that I messed up... having a good day with cancer but ruined the day by messing up with the foam....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Next time, you can let it dry and then cut it away from the door once it's no longer sticky. It looks good though, if you need to you can just go over an area again with foam as long as it can grip on. I hope you can recover from cancer, it sucks. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next time, you can let it dry and then cut it away from the door once it's no longer sticky. It looks good though, if you need to you can just go over an area again with foam as long as it can grip on. I hope you can recover from cancer, it sucks. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks.. It's bumpy roller-coaster of a ride right now. But building this new tank is what's keeping going. I plan to move 4
Dendrobates tinctorius 'Azureus' into it when I am done.
Also putting a small pond in there since a couple of them tend to jump into the water dish when they are hungry and look out towards me..

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Thanks.. It's bumpy roller-coaster of a ride right now. But building this new tank is what's keeping going. I plan to move 4
Dendrobates tinctorius 'Azureus' into it when I am done.
Also putting a small pond in there since a couple of them tend to jump into the water dish when they are hungry and look out towards me..
Tinctorius is best kept in pairs, your viv is also not large enough to consider putiing more than 2 in there. I would also highly recommend NOT to put a pond in your setup. Azureus like (need) dry feet and have no use for the pond. It will only take up valueble floor space.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts