Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the tanks I'm ready to work on:

20 Vertical Only (Already has glass door installed for Vertical)
20 H - Currently building for darts
29 Long (has water stains towards the top I can't remove, not a good display tank)
40 Breeder - Vertical Only (no space for horizontal)
30 Hex drilled for water feature
75 - Vertical only (no space for horizontal)
36 Medium Exo-Terra
36 Medium Exo-Terra (Houses 6 Red Eye Tree Frogs temporarily)

Frogs / Gecko and my ideas of placement, but please chime in with suggestions as I am still unsure of all this and need support and ideas.....

6 Red Eye Tree Frogs - 75 Gallon or 40 breeder??

Tank for Breeding RETF's - 29 Long or 40 breeder??

0.0.2 Imitator Tarapoto Froglets and more coming - 20H?? (I plan to keep a pair and sell any other froglets that are produced)

0.0.3 Imitator Veradero Juvies (not yet purchased) - 30 Hex? or 36 Exo-Terra?

1.1 Leucomelas That I may or may not pull to separate from another pair I have...depends on how they do in the next few weeks. There are currently
2.2 in a 75 gallon. if I do move, I don't know where to move them. I prefer a horizontal tank instead of a vertical for Leucs.

2 Crested Geckos (currently have 1, plan to buy mate) - 36 Exo-Terra?

Future, I would like to get one more pair of thumbnail frogs or Pumilio - 40 breeder?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Moty, but I really don't want to get any more pets, but mainly just move my current pets to nicer enclosures. Just not sure which ones to move to which tanks.

The only frogs I plan to buy in the future, if I buy are the Veradero imitators and possibly some Pums.

But thanks, those are some really cool lizards, those Williams. I've seen them at a pet store once.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.