Dendroboard banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few minutes ago, I decided to peek in on my Green and White group before their light went out for the night, and to my delight, I spotted a single egg on one of the bromeliads in there. I think they've just been starting to lay, and have deposited some in high traffic areas, but it looks like they are beginning to get the hang of things.

It looks good so far, so fingers crossed! I would really like a few babies from them. They're such gorgeous frogs! They're visible most of the day, and one is consistently BOLD. I had a 6-year-old visitor the other day who stuck her face up to the glass looking for frogs, and he hopped directly towards her, from 6 inches away to being an inch from the glass. He has yet to spook over anything. I'm hoping he's the father, and that his temperament carries over to their offspring- not that I'm aiming for anything- it's just what I hope they inherit. That's another thing I like about auratus. They can be housed in groups, thereby allowing the frogs to do their own picking and choosing of mates, and mingling at their own discretion.

Photo posted in my member gallery. I'd link, but the site won't let me pull up the single photo at the moment.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts