Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all this thread is for all of us who just happen to have a ff culture crash and are in need of more flies. I've put together mini cultures for just such an event like this araises. The cultures a small to be cheap as well as ship cheap. bundle packs of these cultures can be ordered. the cultures will be blooming before they are sent to ensure every culture that leaves is producing. I hope this helps some one out there. Pics of the cultures are at the bottom and the flies are melanos, and hydei will be coming soon.:D

Attachments

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx i thought about it when i had all my cultures crash last month and my beetles where to hard for my froglets. I now have 12 of these lil cultures started and the one in the pic i just feed 11 frogs off it! its blooming like a champ.:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
lol When u said mini I thought u really ment mini... Its really insane how many flys these cultures produce I even use them to start new full size cultures:D

Attachments

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've never seen those tube and i thought about co2 Chesney told me about that. i did several test cultures before i got the first one to act right. didnt want to sell someone something that was a bust. the first media recipe works but i have recieve a better mix recipe that is a dry mix i just gotta find all the stuff for it and the methaparaben was the hard thing to find but thanks to josh i can get it now:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts