Dendroboard banner

Dwarf Staghorn among other things

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hornemadness 
#1 · (Edited)
So im getting a kind of dwarf staghorn. Black jungle has it they call it platycerium "little will". I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this kind of platycerium. I have P. bifurcatum and i was under the impression that they were all huge. Here is a link to Charles Alfords site were he talks about it very briefly and has some nice pics that show the scale (Cultivars). i also have and will be getting more Algomorpha coronans. I have one in a basket all ready but i wanted to try one out in a viv that i have and see how it goes.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
welp the one i got was way smaller than the size they normally sell them out at (there was a mix up involving them selling the last one of sellable size after i bought it online). Hopefully i can get this little runt to grow for me. ive had alot of luck with bifurcatum, but then again that stuff is bullet proof. The algomorpha came in just fine though. Ive decided to just put it in a basket as its going to get way too big for the viv i wanted to use it for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.