Dendroboard banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where to get a drip system distributor like the one featured in the picture below? Apparently Home Depot used to carry them but not anymore...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like the one black jungle used. I would contact them for the name. As far as i know these are common in arizona or any other hot area. Maybe a landscape supply company?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know if they have them in your area, but the anderson's stores here in the midwest carry them all the time. they are usually with the sprinkler and irrigation systems.

If you cant find one, you could certianly build one out of PVC pipes and caps fairly simply, just use a power drill to make holes in a fitting and seal rubber tubes to it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I couldn't find any locally and I wanted to set the tank up this weekend so mail order was out of the question. I ended up picking up some 1/2" vinyl tubing and some 1/4" vinyl tubing and I'm just going to punch holes and install the 1/4" tubing into the 1/2" tubing. I may even smear some silicone around it to ensure I seal but I don't think it will be necessary. Total cost: about 3 bucks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You can purshase at Ewing1.com or at any Ewing Irrigation Location from California to Florida, I manage a location in Utah... The octabubbler has 8 discharge points the quadrabubbler has 4, aval. in varying gallons per hour. :) both have 1/2" female pipe threads on inlet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts