Dendroboard banner

Does Dave of Ed's Flymeat Inc need photoshop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay poll time :D!

...I dunno if this is gonna work..

G

·
I could send a burnt copie of mine if you want it. :twisted:

but don't tell any one because that would break copy right laws

·
Registered
696 Posts
***ATTENTION*** This site is being monitored by the FCC.
"hexen84" you have been placed on the FCC watch list. All of your computer transmissions will be traced...

:roll: Dude your in trouble!
Mike
:twisted:

·
Registered
313 Posts
download.com has many free image editors, you just have to do a little work and find one that doesn't have and spyware...

·
Registered
313 Posts
i really only said no bc there are other free programs that are very usable... of course i use fireworks for my image editing needs so i guess i should not talk...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea fireworks is awesome. That's what I used until I accidentally deleted it off my computer...but i swwwwwwwwear it wasn't a burnt copy...

·
Registered
707 Posts
tkavan01 said:
i really only said no bc there are other free programs that are very usable... of course i use fireworks for my image editing needs so i guess i should not talk...
There is a great, free image editing program. Unless you are going to do some serious color correction or really need all the filters and effects, I would recommend : the Gimp (no kidding that is what it is called :)). I have been working in computer graphics on and off for about 15 years and the Gimp is perfect for almost all tasks for which Photoshop is commonly used. Save yourself $50 bucks and donate to the Gimp project instead

If you need to draw things like clip art, then neither program is really what you need. For that I would use something like Freehand or Illustrator.

If you have problems on the install, or any questions send me a PM.

Marcos

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah cool thanks Blort, hopefully people will use it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts