Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to post this pic....for anyone wanting to acquire benedictas but unsure of boldness....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a group of them coming in after the weekend. I hope they're that bold! Any way you can make your pictures bigger, Cairo?

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a group of them coming in after the weekend. I hope they're that bold! Any way you can make your pictures bigger, Cairo?
i wish I knew how to!!! i cant figure it out. i used to do it quite easily but who knows whats up with dendro....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Well, after I found my microscope so I could see the pic, I gotta say those are some beautiful frogs. Is that the norm for them or were they just being uncharacteristically bold?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Open a photobucket account. Upload the pictures to an album. When you drag your mouse over one of the pictures when you are viewing the album, a "info sheet" about the picture will pop up and at them bottom of the pop its says IMG code or something. Click on that and it will copy the code. Then you type a reply, go to the dash bar and click on the tab that has a mountain in it. Then paste the code into that box and when you post the reply the picture will show up bigger.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
In my short time with them and from seeing them in a friends collection they are not too bad on the shy side, They are larger fants and mine tend to be viewable till I open the viv.

Michael

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they seem to be out everytime we walk by the viv...all 6....7....8 .....

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heres a little viv shot.... 70 gal....water feature...mistking, extreme nova t5ho 6500k / 10000k ..... seems like light overkill but not the case with these guy as it seems they are loving every second of the spotlight....

Attachments

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts