Dendroboard banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Mister Minks. Grammostola pulchra.

Raised from sling and gifted to a young hobbyiest who was the smartest T keeper I have ever had the privilege to cross paths with.

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Oh thats good Lk! And they are like sparks arent they?!

·
Registered
31 Posts
We have one D. auratus right now, still a froglet, called Chiquitita, or Chiqui for short. It's a term of endearment, meaning "little one" in Spanish.

Our second D. auratus coming home next week, my son named Rana -- Spanish for frog. 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ive got Rainman & Reggae, Starlet (since shes started to come out more) Elid, Kashmir, Galaxy and Ms Mandelbrot.
Currently I have 3 American Bullfrog tadpoles and the pair of Bakhuis I just bought are supposed to be here tomorrow. The bullfrogs my son decided to name Gary, Jeff, and Garfield. I think those are really cute names for our fat tadpoles (just getting fatter everyday and their little legs are starting to develop). Haven't named the Bakhuis yet but I am sure when they arrive tomorrow my son will be full of ideas (little does he know I already have a name in mind for the female, I might like to call her 'Priya' so we will have to see if that name suits her when she arrives).

41 - 46 of 46 Posts