Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Anyone Have A D. Auratus Blue And Bronze Morph Call. A video or just a recording.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mistking.com under the Resources tab, and dendrobates.org both have auratus calls.
Thank You. Do they all Have a similar call or is there noticeable difference because all the call were the same to me.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Very similar if not identical, frequency *might* vary slightly (it does w/ pumilio), but for our purposes any auratus call works fine, it'll still get their attention.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very similar if not identical, frequency *might* vary slightly (it does w/ pumilio), but for our purposes any auratus call works fine, it'll still get their attention.
Thank you for the info. :) my frogs must be still too young as they ignored the calls. They showed no interest.

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
keep in mind, as far as dart frog calls go, auratus can be pretty quiet. other sounds can easily drown out auratus calling. breeding could easily occur unnoticed.

they can take 12-18 months to become mature and begin to breed, so if your frogs are younger than a year, trying to induce breeding is pointless, although it could easily take much longer.

james

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keep in mind, as far as dart frog calls go, auratus can be pretty quiet. other sounds can easily drown out auratus calling. breeding could easily occur unnoticed.

they can take 12-18 months to become mature and begin to breed, so if your frogs are younger than a year, trying to induce breeding is pointless, although it could easily take much longer.

james
They are too young then I believe they are between 9-11 months

1 - 7 of 7 Posts