Dendroboard banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, if not, my 1:1 is 2:0. Bugger!

Just moved them into a bigger viv, move the female in 1st- and instantly started a call i've never heard before. Was very short blips / chirps.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Usually before a male calls full on it will chirp a bit, I would have left the female in the tank alone for a couple of weeks to see if that happens. I have seen females make what look like should be vocal movements with the throat area but never heard noise from them. They could still be a pair but I would keep them seperate for a little while, at the very least seperation will spur breeding activity when they are introduced again.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
who cares what sounds they make, are they making froglets is the question?
These frogs are definitely not producing offspring yet and the OP's concerern over what "sounds" if any a female is capable of is in hopes that he in fact has a male and a female, as opposed to 2 males.

Beautiful frogs by the way, I sure hope you just have a loud mouthed lady...good luck with them.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
sorry, you CANT put text before a pic like that, NO ONE reads it(especially this early in the morning)... ok, anyway good luck hope it turns out to truly be a 1.1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts