Dendroboard banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I'm new to the board and a new caretaker of a pair of bumblebee toads (no idea on their gender) that I recently purchased at a national pet retailer.

I have gleaned quite a bit of care info from various sources including this site, but I have not yet found anything on the subject of nutritional supplements for bumblebee toads.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Hello.

I'm new to the board and a new caretaker of a pair of bumblebee toads (no idea on their gender) that I recently purchased at a national pet retailer.

I have gleaned quite a bit of care info from various sources including this site, but I have not yet found anything on the subject of nutritional supplements for bumblebee toads.

Any suggestions?
I would supplement them. I would use dry and wet seasons... ;)

JBear

·
Registered
278 Posts
I got a trio of these for my daughter, (and my amusement) I've had them about 2 months now and have been keeping them on the same feed schedule and supplements as my PDFs to no ill-effects that i've noticed. hope that helps.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I supplement mine the same as i do my other frogs pretty much every feeding with calcium or vitamins. iv had most of my group since Feb 2010.
they do need to be Kepted a bit dryer the darts. Around 65% humidity

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
yes, and they seem to do better in drier environments as eric pointed out. i give mine a water area to soak if needed.

james

1 - 6 of 6 Posts