Dendroboard banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure were to place this.....So mod if you need to move please do so.

Has anyone that ordered the 2011 English version recieved the October issue yet?

Not sure if I should be concerned or not, I know it takes awhile to get it but it is almost the new year.

Anybody out there have a subscription?
James

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi James, and others,

no worries, the 4th issue is at the printer office as we speak. It took us some time to make it the best we ever released, but it's coming your way within a few weeks.

Sorry for the delay, I'm really (too) busy, but we will continuing our English version in 2012, so join us!
Thanks for the update......Can't wait to read it so much info and I am needing a fix. I will be ordering again for sure......

Much appreciated

James

·
Registered
553 Posts
still no magazine... any further updates?

thanx,
Peter Keane

·
Registered
553 Posts
Should be there within a week Peter!

Now available: DN English magazine issue 4!

We just keep on going…. Get a subscription NOW!

You don’t want to miss this, that’s for sure!

Get it here:

Gifkikkerportaal

[email protected]

Cheers,
Ingmar
Hi again, I still have not received my October 2012 issue.. Can you offer any information?

Thank again,
Peter Keane

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi again, I still have not received my October 2012 issue.. Can you offer any information?

Thank again,
Peter Keane
I am sure if you haven't gotten it by now it is lost in the mail or next to the crapper of some USPS employee. I would e-mail Ingmar, I had the first 2011 issue get lost in the mail and he made sure another one was sent out. I got it about a week later.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts