Dendroboard banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if anyone is looking for some custom glass and can order today, Dulles Glass & Mirror is having 55% of sales on glass. If you have a project and need glass and you're in the area, today is your day! If you order online the discount code is PRIMEDAY

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I would have posted this not in the regional area if I knew people were going to order. Figured with shipping people would have rather picked up. @gonzalez did you order from the people I linked?

·
Registered
275 Posts
After a closer look even with the sale it’s still cheaper to get local bc shipping. But holy crap I could go for some cheap glass right now, I still have to build several tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I figured and why I posted this in the regional forum. It's insane how much glass actually weighs, that plus the packing involved to make sure it doesn't get damaged is just going to bring up the overall weight.

I wish there was a glass place that was like Amazon, buy an annual membership and get free 2 day shipping :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
It's easy to not notice it's in a regional forum if you're just skimming the "New" page every time ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's easy to not notice it's in a regional forum if you're just skimming the "New" page every time ;)
Hrm, I wonder if the Admin's can modify the notification to show it's specifically part of a regional forum. This would definitely help remove confusion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts