Dendroboard banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a digital timer for a Mr moister go bad from a storm blowing out the power? Mine looks like it works but for some reason it wont cut on any more no matter what.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Doesn't Mr. Moisture use an Intermatic digital timer? Our local Sears sells them for about $15. Lowe's has a Timex that is similar for about the same price. Sorry to hear about your storm problems. Right now, I'm trying to fix my hot water heater that was blown out by a similar storm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Homer!, going to check out my local sear see if they carry it. Sorry to hear about the water heater. :cry: These storms in the mid west are crazy this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Homer
did u guys in indiana get hit by those tornado/severe storm on monday? One centered straight over Daniville Il and the other over us.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that storm was awful knocked our power out for a good 8 or so hours. Knocked down ton of tree's in my area. My uncle was vivsiting me on that day and we went out side and directed traffic around fallen tree's. My wife got on the news that night.

·
Registered
120 Posts
John,

I think the battery of the battery back-up is fully empty. The charging circuit is to weak to charge the battery if it is fully empty. I have had several of them with the same problem and I have charged the battery with an stabilized adjustable supply unit, and placed it back after charging it complete. The units are working fine now. What you also can try is to reset the unit. Nomally there is a little button placed on the front or reare side of the unit, whitch you can push-in with a pencil.

·
Registered
986 Posts
furizzl said:
Homer
did u guys in indiana get hit by those tornado/severe storm on monday? One centered straight over Daniville Il and the other over us.
Luckily, we did not get any of the tornadoes, but the house did get hit by lightning. :?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts