Dendroboard banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I posted a while ago about my research and got an overwhelming response and I very much appreciate it! THank you all for all of your interest and support.
I am now posting again w/ a request for help...I am now in search of donations of organisms in the auratus/tinc group...I need adults and I will be using them in several studies about parental care. Animals will not be injured, but hormone levels will be manipulated and behavioral assays will be performed. I spoke w/ the tax people here and they can get you a tax write off for any animals donated...please e-mail me if interested ([email protected] or [email protected]) and I can give you more details about the research or whatever...
thank you all for looking!
~Ben

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, down the road my lab will be looking for an adult, female, burmese python...if any of you know where we could find one that'd be great...same deal w/ the tax write-off.
THe study would involve hormone manipulation for a short period of time and thermoregulatory responses...for more details, contact me at the above e-mail addy.
THanks again!
~Ben

1 - 2 of 2 Posts