Dendroboard banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that there is Josh's frogs but was wondering if anyone else local to southeast michigan had any Dendrobates Lecomelas or Azeurus for sale, or any instruction on how to take care of them. I haven't had any frogs before, but I just foamed a 4 ft long tank and just planted all the plants and mosses finally.
Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a group of 4 leucs, 3 costa rican auratus or a female azureus available if you are interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Go to the taylor trade center this saturday from 10-4, great prices, its a reptile expo but there are always darts there. $5 to get in but you save big. Always the first saturday of the month. I drive in from ann arbor, takes half an hour or less

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm thinking about selling some of my leucs and azures I have 4 leucs (proven), and 2 azures (calling male, probable female) and 2- 29gallon tanks.
Mike

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for leucs and azeurus you guys? I am going to the N.A.R.B.C this weekend, getting more bromeliads and stuff. Are leucs and azeurus large enough to consume crickets? Or ar they still on fruit flies. I would rather crickets if possible.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sent u a pm.
Idk where you live, but I go to a place near novi called planterra. They aren't the cheapest, but have a ton of tropical specialty stuff. If interrested, I can get you their #
Mike.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are they familiar with plant species for dart frogs or should I go in with a list?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have costa rican green and blacks and surinam cobalts. Would like to post them to the for sale area but I guess I have not posted enough times. Used to be able to post there? I am in Belleville, Michigan.

Lynn

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah, you need to post 25 times and a certain amount of time that I am unsure of, just curious how much were you selling your auratus and cobalts for?

Curtis

Reactions: ChrisDeSean

·
Registered
509 Posts
So you ever find frogs? If so how are they and wheres the pictures?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pictures by brinkerh420 - Photobucket

This is my tank.
I have one Leucomelas from Josh's frogs at NARBC. It was 15$ more expensive than other vendors, but I wanted to support local.

He is doing great. I have gone through my original ff culture mostly and have another large producing culture (both melongaster). I dust with some Vitamin D and Calcium stuff (Maybe Repashy) and I am going to get more powder soon. I am going to get my next dart frogs at the Michigan Dendrobatid Meeting in Lansing, MI.

I didn't actually make this tank. Just to clear things up, I bought from a guy who was moving in Sterling Heights (got the ad on craigslist) :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts