Dendroboard banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LightYourReptiles.com is offering the new DeepBlue High Output Professional Series T-5's! With LED night lights.

They are moving fast....I haven't even got them up yet on my website yet!

Note: I have three 36" and one 24" left from this weeks shipment. 48"s are out, but will have more soon.

The 36 is perfect for 36" racks. or 2 18 x 18 x 18/24H's side by side.
The 24" is perfect for Exo 24" or 2 12 x 12 x 12/18H's side by side

Double bulb, and these are HOs.
Don't be fooled, DeepBlue also makes T-5s in NO (Nominal Output) units as well as single bulb units, too.
Those units cost less, but run with the LOWER WATTAGE T-5 bulbs.:eek:
(T-5 only refers to the bulbs diameter, not the wattage.)
You want the HO (High Output) ones, and LightYourReptiles.com knows what you want. :)

48" 145.99 sold out for this week, more comming, e/m me.
36" 119.99 + 12.00 Shipping = 131.99
24" 99.99 + 10.00 Shipping = 109.99

Or, get the bulb upgrade package. Highly Recommended.
Get rid of that one nasty unnatural blue actinic bulb that they stick in there for reef tanks....
I will switch the actinic bulb out before shipping and replace it with an awesome Zoo Med 6.5 Ultra Sun HO T-5.
*Bang* More Lumens... Same Wattage!

36" 119.99 + 15.00 1-35.5" Ultra Sun Bulb + 12.00 Shipping = 146.99
24" 99.99 + 13.00 1-23.5" Ultra Sun Bulb + 10.00 Shipping = 122.99

Again, these are not up on my site yet, so e-mail me if you want one at: [email protected]

Also, before I forget, they do come with the plastic lens covering the whole underside to protect the bulbs from water when used over fish tanks.
When you get your unit to use over your viv... GET RID OF IT.
It only makes the bulbs run hotter in this application and can shorten bulb life.
Thank you.
Todd
PS. CFL users, I have more Indoor Sunshine® 25 Watt CFLs in stock.
Many of you now know how great these really are... thank you for your business. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are great lights...I run these on a lot of my racks to keep the color in my bromeliads...any chance you can get 18" ones???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Chris,
Oh yes...I can get them, HO Double bulb ones.
The fixtures themselves are like 20" long w/ 18" bulbs.
They would be 74.99 + $8-9 shipping

They are very well made, they are nice :D

Here's the specs:
Vendor: Deep Blue Professional
Elegant & Sleek: Crafted from pure aluminum for thermal conductivity. The SolarMaxHO. light system makes a bold statement with its sleek & compact design. Finished with an easy to clean matte black protective coating.

Power & Freedom: Incorporates state of the art electronic ballast technology to run cooler & last longer. Independently controlled lamp channels is supplied clean stable power for optimal performance. Controls easily accessible on back of unit.

Amplify & Focus: The main reflector adopts a light amplifying parabolic design polished to a mirror like finish. As a result, lumen output is magnified exponentially increasing both light penetration & coverage.

Plug & Play: Ready to use out of the box. Includes acrylic lens cover for moisture and debris protection. Extendable mounting legs also included.

Safe & Secure: Compression-fit, water resistant lamp sockets safely lock lamp pins & electrical connections away from moisture maintaining safe, reliable, high performing operation.

Includes: (1) 10,000K Daylight Lamp, (1) Actinic-03 Lamp

20 in
18 Watt

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Whats the warranty on these? I dont see anywhere online to contact deep blue. (I have a defective aquarium heater from them) I heard this is Royals new brand but dont know for sure.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats the warranty on these? I dont see anywhere online to contact deep blue. (I have a defective aquarium heater from them) I heard this is Royals new brand but dont know for sure.
The Warranty is 90 Days. I request ANY issues with a product that was purchased from me be reported to me as well, so I can make sure every LightYourReptiles.com customer is properly taken care of and 100% satisfied.
Thanks! Todd.
[email protected]
PS. All customers that purchase these units I encourage to take the 5 min. and a stamp and send in the registration card. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Does the deep blue have "legs " like the odyssey, so it can rest on top of the tank? Or does it have to been hung on a rack?? They look amazing and would go well with my exos.. Lol..
I'm debating through which ones to get!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does the deep blue have "legs " like the odyssey, so it can rest on top of the tank? Or does it have to been hung on a rack?? They look amazing and would go well with my exos.. Lol..
I'm debating through which ones to get!!
The answer is: BOTH. :)
They have sliding adjustable stainless steel legs. Flip them and they can also be used as an attachment point to use in hanging on a rack as well.
Also, they are handy to raise the unit up off a solid glass top/surface as a "riser" to help prevent heat transfer.
I looked at T5s for months trying to find the nicest unit at a reasonable price to stock on LightYourReptiles.com.
I settled on these and haven't looked back. :D
Cheers,
Todd

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
The answer is: BOTH. :)
They have sliding adjustable stainless steel legs. Flip them and they can also be used as an attachment point to use in hanging on a rack as well.
Also, they are handy to raise the unit up off a solid glass top/surface as a "riser" to help prevent heat transfer.
I looked at T5s for months trying to find the nicest unit at a reasonable price to stock on LightYourReptiles.com.
I settled on these and haven't looked back. :D
Cheers,
Todd

Ok.. I'm sold!!! 6 or 7 days of moving... Either way.. I'm getting back to you. I joined the group btw.. :D

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok.. I'm sold!!! 6 or 7 days of moving... Either way.. I'm getting back to you. I joined the group btw.. :D
I saw you as a new member. excellent.
When you are ready, let me know ...and you will have it to you fast.:D
And Thank you again, I appreciate your repeat business.

(36 x 18 x 36 oh yea. can't wait to see your set up. :) If you are using a DeepBlue fixture for that depth viv, you may want to consider having me get you the 4 bulb version. All I need is a 5 day lead time on those to special order in. good price. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I saw you as a new member. excellent.
When you are ready, let me know ...and you will have it to you fast.:D
And Thank you again, I appreciate your repeat business.

(36 x 18 x 36 oh yea. can't wait to see your set up. :) If you are using a DeepBlue fixture for that depth viv, you may want to consider having me get you the 4 bulb version. All I need is a 5 day lead time on those to special order in. good price. :)

I hate this waiting period crap!!! Ok.. The 4 bulb version!! Nice!!! You did all the field work. So rather give you the business :D

Ok.. Sent an email. Wait until you see it the photo stacked against the 18x18x24... Sick!! Lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are great lights...I run these on a lot of my racks to keep the color in my bromeliads...any chance you can get 18" ones???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Chris,
Oh yes...I can get them, HO Double bulb ones.
The fixtures themselves are like 20" long w/ 18" bulbs.
They would be 74.99 + $8-9 shipping

UPDATE, I have this size 20" in stock now. They have 2 18w HO bulbs = 36w total. Perfect for an 18x18x18 or 18x18x24H or a 10, 14 or 18/20xh tank.

Still waiting on the 48" to come in, though. If anyone is interested in a 48" e-mail me. I will set one asside, but it looks like it will be another week for that size.
Thank you.
Todd
LightYourReptiles.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts