Dendroboard banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I would like to ask all of you who keep D. imitator for some data. If you have the time and they are on the glass, if you would please give me the length in mm (Snout to Vent), age, and the sex of the specimens. If you have bloodline information please send me that also (I do not suspect many know this information). I do not expect for someone to try and get them to stay on a ruler for them. This can be pm to me or emailed to [email protected]
Thanks in advance for you help! :)
Later and Happy Frogging,
Jason Juchems

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I have not been on the board in a while. I am working an internship at a zoological park, Wildlife Prairie State Park working with Bears, Mt. Lions, and ECT. I will try and put the Conclusion in a few days.

My information was of 50 imitators purchased from or offspring from offspring purchased from Patrick Nabors (It just ended up more data from Patrick’s frogs so I used it to narrow my results). The information that was used was the first 25 females and 25 males measurements emailed to me.

My information found NO difference in size between males and females. If all 70+ frogs (not sure off the top of my head) were used the conclusion would have been the same. Please keep in mind this is a web based research project and the error can be made by the keeper measurement.

Later and Happy Frogging,
Jason Juchems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.