Dendroboard banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in ontario and would like to order from a state company because i can't find a canadian company carrying costa rican green and blacks. I would like to order from saurian enterprises. So heres the problem, they don't ship to Canada because of the border. I was think because i am close to the border, i could cross the border pick up my package then cross back to canada. I would like to know if i could cross the border with dart frogs:D

·
Registered
19,318 Posts
I live in ontario and would like to order from a state company because i can't find a canadian company carrying costa rican green and blacks. I would like to order from saurian enterprises. So heres the problem, they don't ship to Canada because of the border. I was think because i am close to the border, i could cross the border pick up my package then cross back to canada. I would like to know if i could cross the border with dart frogs:D
You would have to get an exporter permit from the US and then an import permit from Canada as all Dendrobatids are listed as CITES II animals. If you get caught without the paperwork, at the best you will lost the frogs and have to pay a fine, at worst they will confiscate the animals, arrest you, confiscate the vehicle being used to tranfer them, impose a fine, and potentially a jail sentence..

Ed

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are ones working with these frogs in Canada & even in Ontario. I would go to Canadart and use the search feature. Shoot a PM to ones have offered CR Auratus in the past.

Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts