Dendroboard banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius "boulanger", 0.0.3 D. auratus "Reticulated, or Hawaiian"
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just looking to see if there are any froggers in the Orlando, Sarasota, or Tampa area. Or any resources for keepers, supplies, or even swaps. I know ToadallyAwesome Dart frogs is in St. Petersburg but I wanted to know if there were any other hobbyists around.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey, just looking to see if there are any froggers in the Orlando, Sarasota, or Tampa area. Or any resources for keepers, supplies, or even swaps. I know ToadallyAwesome Dart frogs is in St. Petersburg but I wanted to know if there were any other hobbyists around.
I'm in Sarasota. There are tons of hobbyists in the area and most of whom have tons of experience. I just got a v-scape viv made by Wes in St. Pete if you are ever looking for a custom Euro viv for an affordable price. I know there is someone in Venice area that has microfauna and larger species (leucs and tincs) for an incredible price. Tropiflora is also in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. That is definitely a trip worth taking.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I'm in Sarasota. There are tons of hobbyists in the area and most of whom have tons of experience. I just got a v-scape viv made by Wes in St. Pete if you are ever looking for a custom Euro viv for an affordable price. I know there is someone in Venice area that has microfauna and larger species (leucs and tincs) for an incredible price. Tropiflora is also in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. That is definitely a trip worth taking.
Im in Orlando and offer a full line of items if needed.

·
Registered
0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius "boulanger", 0.0.3 D. auratus "Reticulated, or Hawaiian"
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Micro-fauna is one of my big needs right now. Specifically Isopods because I don't have a breeding culture just yet. Thanks for the reply! It's hard getting to know those in the community right now but I hope that begins to change here soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any chance for an upclose experience somewhere in sarasota with a dart frog. My kid has a project for school. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm in Cocoa. Anyone around here have the Amazonia tanks? I am about to buy 4 on the 8/7 sale and I haven't seen a tank in person.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts