Dendroboard banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
So we spent alot of time answering the OPs questions with good examinations of why he shouldnt cross his animals. Chances are he wont be breeding abominations because he wont get that far.

The hybrid talkers are always casual level dabblers but have spent just enough time online to know how to provoke serious keepers, and spend more time on facebook than working with living charges.

Another under the radar "reason" these types broach the crossing question is they are too uninvolved (I'm being polite there - please note how naughty I'm not being, mods ( ; ) to provide separate environments for their animals.

There's never a good reason to cross, and always a crappy reason why anyone wants to do it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thank you all for the 3 pages of replies. To the people who made good points and explained and those who answered my actual question, thank you very much - you have changed my
views.

To those who just make me feel bad and guilt me in every way possible, it’s not helping anyone. Maybe try a different approach next time.

Im done with this thread, you can all continue it on if you’d like but I’m out.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.